- Staff and leadership development
- Graduate Teacher Program
- Professional learning and workshops
- Career-mapping, training and mentoring
- Evaluation and goal setting
- Additional training, such as First Aid
- St Stephen’s Institute
Just like our students, our people are strong in mind, spirit and character. A simple educational philosophy that allows our team to be creative, to take risks, to have the freedom to explore, to learn, and to work with a supportive team who value cutting-edge educational ideas and practice.
St Stephen’s School holds the title as one of WA’s largest private schools, with around 2000 students spread over two campuses in Perth’s northern suburbs.
However, it’s our identity as a Christ-centred, student-focused and community-based School which ensures personalised opportunities for all staff and students.
For us, it’s about honest work that makes a difference in the lives of others. If you want to work towards meaningful change and a sustainable legacy, we provide the opportunity to build your capacity, career and community.
St Stephen’s School welcomes applications from individuals sharing our values to join our community by applying for positions currently available, listed below, or expressing an interest in future positions or relief/casual teaching roles.
- Salary packaging options
- Access to Long Service Leave entitlements after eight years of continuous service for eligible employees
- Leave Loading
- Deferred salary scheme
- Tuition fee discounts for staff members who are parents of the School
Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted health insurance
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site carpark
- Free flu vaccinations
Social and Community
- End of school year activities/functions for all employees
- Regular lunch gatherings for all employees in our House facilities
- National and international volunteering opportunities
- Two weeks paid volunteer leave
Digital Technology Teacher
We have a vacancy for a part time (approx 0.4-0.6FTE) Digital Technology Teacher (Secondary) at our Duncraig campus to start Term 1 2023 or by negotiation. The ability to teach Design would be an...
St Stephen’s School is inviting applications for a full time School Enrolments Officer to handle all aspects of the School’s enrolment processes for local, regional and international students providing a high level of...
Communications Marketing and Alumni Coordinator
St Stephen’s School is looking for a vibrant and experienced Marketing, Communications and Alumni Officer to join our School Community. This is a part time (0.8FTE / 30 hours per...
To register for future employment, please complete the electronic form above. Please have the following documents ready for upload: