- End of school year activities/functions for all employees
- Regular lunch gatherings for all employees in our House facilities
- National and international volunteering opportunities
- Two weeks paid volunteer leave
Just like our students, our people are strong in mind, spirit and character. A simple educational philosophy that allows our team to be creative, to take risks, to have the freedom to explore, to learn, and to work with a supportive team who value cutting-edge educational ideas and practice.
St Stephen’s School is Western Australia’s largest Independent School, with around 2000 students spread over two campuses in Perth’s northern suburbs.
However, it’s our identity as a Christ-centred, student-focused and community-based School which ensures personalised opportunities for all staff and students.
For us, it’s about honest work that makes a difference in the lives of others. If you want to work towards meaningful change and a sustainable legacy, we provide the opportunity to build your capacity, career and community.
St Stephen’s School welcomes applications from individuals sharing our values to join our community by applying for positions currently available, listed below, or expressing an interest in future positions or relief/casual teaching roles.
Social and Community
Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted health insurance
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site carpark
- Free flu vaccinations
- Salary packaging options
- Access to Long Service Leave entitlements after eight years of continuous service for eligible employees
- Leave Loading
- Deferred salary scheme
- Tuition fee discounts for staff members who are parents of the School
- Staff and leadership development
- Graduate Teacher Program
- Professional learning and workshops
- Career-mapping, training and mentoring
- Evaluation and goal setting
- Additional training, such as First Aid
- St Stephen’s Institute
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate full time Music Teacher to teach Primary School Music at our Carramar Campus. This role is covering for maternity leave from the...
To register for future employment including relief teaching, please complete the electronic form above. Please have the following documents ready for upload:
- Current resume
- TRBWA registration letter (teaching staff)
- Working With Children card
- Police Clearance (non-teaching staff)
- Minimum Certificate III (Learning Assistants)
Note for teachers – holders of limited registration
If you currently have limited registration with another school or the Department of Education, you are not automatically permitted to work for St Stephen’s School. You need to make another application specifically for St Stephen’s School at your own cost. Please refer to the TRBWA for further information.